Ambiguous Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Say Goodbye - miss lovie

Go down

Don't Say Goodbye - miss lovie Empty Don't Say Goodbye - miss lovie

Post  miss lovie Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:28 pm

Title: Don’t say goodbye
Author: Miss Lovie
Url: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/saygoodbye/
Reviewer: Anna @ambiguous abyss

Warning: The reviewer doesn’t have anything against the Author. This is only an honest review, so don’t be mad if there are any unpleasant comments.

Title: 9.5/10

It’s something that really catch my eyes. While I was checking this out, I thought maybe the title can be ‘Never say goodbye’? But drop that, I still like the original title

Forewords: 10/10

Obviously I read the forewords before you posted any chapter and I WAS REALLY curious to know what’s going to happen next.
Especially the part ‘either oppa or me lives.’ I still remember that sentence before you changed it. Wait, you did change it right?
And I like the way you put the song lyric first before the prologue. Maybe you can include the song URL too?

Poster & Background: 8.5/10

Firstly, The color of the photo is okay, but wouldn’t it be nicer if there’s another character (the girl)?
The quotes made me smile and the neatness is just fine ^__^

Characters: 5/5

This is very nice and simple. You’re keeping only two main characters in this one-shots (even if there’s her mother at the first place, but she didn’t seem to disturb anything)
I love this. Simple, and yet very, very sweet.

Creativity & Originality: 19/20

I was surprised when I was given this fanfic to review. I smirked all the way. “Hey, I’ve read this before.”
As you know, I am a fan of sad stories and yours is one of them. I just can’t stop myself from admiring your writing!
I have nothing much to say, you know I like it! And the part where Yunho talked about fawn and autumn, it made me moved. I was speechless when I read that.

Story plotting & Organization: 15/15

No big problem in your style of writing. It is descriptive and clean with no clashing of words.
Maybe because it’s one-shot. Still, your writing style is very neat and attractive!

Language: 20/20

I know you’ll check and revise your fanfic from time to time and I spotted no mistake.
Your wide range of vocabulary is something I’d love to have. I envy you for this.

Enjoyment: 10/10

It is WRONG for me to say I DIDN’T. That’s a total lie. I was waiting for you to update, because it is really amazing. Keep this up, if you succeeded in making your readers love your fanfic, they will come back for more. Because they already know that you’re a great writer.

Bonus: 5/5

I want more from you, Miss Lovie. I love all your fan fictions

Total: 97/100 = 97%
miss lovie
miss lovie
Admin

https://ambiguousabyss.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down