Ambiguous Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Key of Heart - Pink Princess

Go down

His Key of Heart - Pink Princess Empty His Key of Heart - Pink Princess

Post  miss lovie Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:37 pm

Title: His Key of Heart
Url: www.winglin.net/fanfic/PinkPrincess
Author: PinkPrincess
Reviewer: miss lovie@ambiguousabyss.darkbb.com

Note: This is a re-review of this story, thus the review given will be written based on the areas of improvement the author has made. However, no marks will be given.

Title:

Yes, I like this title. Like what I have said earlier, it gives me a sweet feeling.

Forewords:

Oh, I like this. This is lovely. Though it isn’t exactly intriguing like what a thriller story usually has, it does interest me to read on because I would love to read on to find out about their romance.

Poster & Background:

Yes, the size of this poster is just right. I like the picture of the necklace you used.(: However, something to take note of is, the pictures of the protagonists used are blurred by the blending effect. And, the font of the quotes clashes with the black frame of the picture of the necklace.

Characters:

It’s always interesting to see how star works with a fictional character.

Creativity & Originality:

I would love to have more scenes on the life of the ballerina please.

Story plotting & Organisation:

The flow of the story is a little choppy in the last chapter. Why did she wake up suddenly? You can drop hints and clues to suggest that she’s waking u soon, but not drop us a bomb suddenly.

Language:

This is not worrying. You have no problems with neither grammar nor spelling.

Enjoyment:

I notice that there are humorous conversations in some of the chapters. Keep this up, because it lightens the mood of the story at appropriate times.

-

Short and sweet review.
hees. (:
miss lovie
miss lovie
Admin

https://ambiguousabyss.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down