Ambiguous Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silence - Zaire

Go down

Silence - Zaire Empty Silence - Zaire

Post  miss lovie Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:03 pm

Title: Silence
Author: Zaire
Url: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Silence_Z/
Reviewer: Death God @ Ambiguous Abyss

Title: 8.5/10

Good choice of title, which totally links up with the plot. I like how thing/plot are closely related, to the title itself. Short and sweet, which totally make it easy to remember at one glance. The title itself, tells a story. (That's the case for me, Just some random thoughts) However, it's not that attractive enough to arouse my attention if I happen to see it at the main page; Which is why, marks are taken off for.

Forewords: 7.5/10

A rather short one, but it did explan a little which is related to the title itself. However, It does grab my attention to read on; To know, the reason behind Hebe's silence.

Poster & Background: 9/10

A lovely poster, which totally draws my attention. It attracts me, to read on the story. However, the colour font used for your text isn't matching with the poster and background; So, one marks taken off for it.

Characters: 5/5

Pairing wise, It's refreshing. I've not really seen Wu Chun being pair with Hebe, So I'll award the full mark(out of 5, 2 mark are for Pairing) for this reason. Characterisation wise, I've awarded you full marks. Reason being, you've totally make the main cast stand out from the crowd. Be it their character, or their interaction; It's just totally brilliant. It's like, I feel that they are totally alive(not like those plain and boring kind) in the story.

Creativity & Originality: 19/20

It's certain original, as I've never ever read anything similar like your story. Your creativity is there, as I can see the effort put in writting such an unexpected ending. I actually like, how you twist the story till the very end. It's the only few story, which totally make me clueless how thing will go till the end. Great job done for it, Keep it up.

Story plotting & Organisation:13.5/15

Right pace, right tempo. Everything just flows like a smooth river, from the start to the end. The plot, was well branch out. Everything is well organise, which is good. The only complain I've for this, is that the in-consistent length of the chapters; Which is why, marks are taken off for that.

Language: 18.5/20

Everything is fine, only some occasional little error here and there. I'm so impress, by your wide range of vocabulary used for the story; Keep up the good job.

Enjoyment: 8/10

Reading you story is a pretty much pleasure thing to do, with the much anxiety and twist you line up for the reader in the story. The only complain I've for this is that, the first few chapter ain't that interesting enough to keep me going. I personally prefer more interesting start, to keep me going on. However, You've successfully building up the interesting factor, at the later part of the chapter. (All I can said is, Different people had different views)

Bonus: 5/5

Full mark given, for two simple reason. First of all, marks awarded for the effort in replying comments. Secondly, for the effort you've put in for the story.

Total: 94/100
miss lovie
miss lovie
Admin

https://ambiguousabyss.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum