Ambiguous Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr Dolphin (Feat. Xiah Kim Jun Su); Last update: 1/12/08

Go down

Mr Dolphin (Feat. Xiah Kim Jun Su); Last update: 1/12/08 Empty Mr Dolphin (Feat. Xiah Kim Jun Su); Last update: 1/12/08

Post  miss lovie Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:37 pm

Mr Dolphin (Feat. Xiah Kim Jun Su); Last update: 1/12/08 Mrdolphin

PROLOGUE

Sinking my teeth into the apple in my palm, I shut my eyes lightly and enjoyed every tint of its fragrance.

Yes, this is it. He smells just like apples.

I miss this smell.

-

Okay I have posted up my fanfic, as an example.

So, if there are readers, you can comment by leaving a post to support the writer.(:

Hope to see more fanfictions around! *grins*
miss lovie
miss lovie
Admin

https://ambiguousabyss.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Mr Dolphin (Feat. Xiah Kim Jun Su); Last update: 1/12/08 Empty Chapter 1 : Mr Dolphin - Junsu

Post  miss lovie Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:18 pm

It has only been a week since I last met him, yet I’m missing him already…
I miss his eyes;

I miss his smile;

And I miss his smell of apples…

An uncontrollable desire to see him surged through me. Should I visit him?

No, I shouldn’t. I don’t have any reason to see him.

Yes, I should, especially on this special day I have circled on my calendar.

Oh yes I should… Surely, he wouldn’t mind that.

Before I know, I was already on my way to the Marine Life Park. I even brought along my file of marine reports. Perhaps, it would come in useful as a pretext to see him.

-

“Annehasaeyo Miss Marine Life Biologist,” An amicable security guard pretended to greet me very formally, with a smile playing mischievously at the corners of his lips. I had been here enough times to know that his name is Alan.

“Annehasaeyo.” I smiled.

“Here to see him again?” He grinned cheekily, showing all his pearly white teeth, “You’re lucky. He’s in.”

I pinked. Fumbling for my file clumsily, I stuttered, “I… I’m meeting him for… For work.”

He chuckled, “Relax girl, I’m not hinting at anything at all.”

-

After making sure I have gotten far away enough from the security post, I sank into a seat by a small pool of fishes. I fanned myself with all my might, trying hard to cool myself down.

My god, my face must have been very red just now! Little did I realise I have spoken this thought all out loud.

“Why are you so red?” A masculine voice sounded, followed by a small laugh.

Caught by surprise, I gave a small squeal and fell backwards, losing my balance. A strong pair of hands caught me in his arms and pulled me into his warm embrace. As usual, he smelled of apples. I looked up and saw the familiar visage.

“Are you going to fall into the pool for the second time?” His voice was a barely veiled gentle tone despite the harsh statement.

I smiled sheepishly, “Thanks, Junsu.”

He let go of me slowly. It was then I realised that I have slipped my arms around his waist since don’t-know-when. Awkwardly, I let go of him. Yet, he seemed to be ignorant of what has just happened and continued to “lecture” me.

“If it wasn’t for me, you would have fallen into the pool again! Have you forgotten what happened the previous time?”

Of course I didn’t. It was still fresh in my mind, as though it has just happened yesterday.

-

Just a few weeks ago, I was sauntering around the “Dolphin Life”, the dolphin pools, and engrossed in the contents of my research on dolphins. Just then, a dolphin leapt out of the water gracefully, forming an arc of a rainbow. The ultrasonic sensor in my pocket vibrated.

I fished it out of my pocket and read the scale. Wow, it seemed as though the dolphin has just greeted me. I smiled.

The dolphin swam to the edge of the pool and snuggle its head against the side of the pool, as though it was beckoning me to play with it.

So cute! I mused silently. I ran towards, with delirium seeping into every footstep of mine.

I held out a miniature basketball as I watched the dolphin intently. It snuggled its head out of the water and balanced the ball on its forehead. With that “self-introduction”, we started playing with each other. I tossed the ball into the water. The dolphin dived into the water, to where the ball is and reappear out of the water with the ball on its forehead. I laughed and patted it lightly on its head.

To restart the game, the dolphin tossed the ball back to me. I reached out for the ball, however it seems to be too far away. I stretched my arm and reached out further, this time with quivering fingers. To my horror, I lost my balance and fell into the pool.

Alarmed by my splash, the dolphin swam away quickly. Terrified, I kicked my feet and tried to float to the surface. I’m running out of breath soon!

Soon, I heard another splash. I could only make a blur silhouette swimming towards me. I only longer struggle when I felt his arms around him, pulling me out of the pool. Greedily, I gasped for air.

When my breathing soothed, the masculine figure beside me asked, “Are you okay?”

I nodded my head vigorously and hugged myself tightly. Laughing softly, he wrapped a towel around me gently. I smelled the fragrance of apples on him.

We had quite a long chat and I got to know his name - Kim Junsu.

Junsu, the name that set my heart racing.

-

aww you guys are really horrible! you really took this as the sample fanfic and ignored this?!
I DEMAND comments to roll in now.. *pretends to be angry*
LOL just kidding.
But, do enjoy okays? hees.
miss lovie
miss lovie
Admin

https://ambiguousabyss.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down